Best Dental Clinic In Kolkata for Laser Teeth Whitening
Your Oral health might be a window to your overall health. Good oral hygiene is necessary to keep teeth and gums healthy. It’s easy to understand considering how easily teeth are stained and how much importance people place on beautiful smiles. For the brightest possible teeth and most attractive smile possible, thousands of people opt for Laser Teeth Whitening and in this article we will help you find out the Best Dental Clinic in Kolkata for Laser Teeth Whitening.
What is the need for Teeth Whitening?
The enamel which reflects the natural colour of your tooth can stain or dentin which is the inner surface of teeth stains and yellows the teeth. The causes of discoloration are:
- Consuming tea, coffee, wine, cola frequently.
- Smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco.
- High intake of fluoride during childhood.
- Damage of developing permanent teeth due to accident or trauma.
- Aging can also contribute to staining of teeth as with age the enamel gets thinner exposing the dentin below.
- Certain medical treatments can also contribute to staining of teeth
The goal of Laser Teeth Whitening is to reduce discoloration and make your teeth look whiter.
What is Laser Teeth Whitening and its Procedure?
Laser Teeth Whitening is a procedure designed to brighten your teeth. It’s also known as Laser Teeth Bleaching.
During the procedure, a bleaching gel is applied to your teeth. A laser is then directed onto your teeth, which heats up the gel. This activates its whitening properties and alters stain molecules on the teeth. Laser teeth whitening is done in an Advanced Dental Clinic by an experienced Dentist. Also, do ensure that the latest US FDA Approved Dental Lasers are used in the process. This is an advanced and painless technique that gives you teeth that are several shade lighter. The patient needs to be aware that before this procedure is recommended your Dentist will check the status of your oral health and may recommend a scaling/polishing to amplify the effects of Laser Teeth Whitening.
The Advantages of Laser Teeth Whitening
- Laser Teeth Whitening is fast, precise and efficient. You’ll see results within hours of your appointment — up to several shades lighter than the yellow-grey teeth you might have now.
- It’s completely non-invasive.
- Laser Teeth Whitening can eliminate some stains that other methods just can’t touch.
- With dedicated attention to good daily dental hygiene habits, your whiter teeth can stay whiter for as long as two years after Laser Teeth Whitening.
- Totally avoid intake of hot beverages for next 24 hrs.
- Avoid spicy/staining food for the next few days.
- The effects of whitening might take a day or two to be properly visible.
- In rare cases it might cause some sensitivity which your dentist can take care of.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
Effects of teeth whitening vary from person to person
What is the cost involved in Laser Teeth Whitening?
Laser Teeth Whiteningis a cosmetic procedure.At The Dentiquewe offer a complimentary scaling and polishing session along with the Laser teeth whitening procedure. Patients can also opt for Crystal Polishing to enhance the teeth whitening effect. Scaling and Polishing or Teeth Whitening cost starts from Rs 2000/- (Per Sitting) at The Dentique.Laser Teeth Whitening package is available at an introductory offer of Rs 12,990/- only. This includes a single sitting scaling and polishing along with Laser Teeth Whitening.
The Dentique (Kolkata) – Expert in Laser Teeth Whitening
Enquire at The Dentique for the Laser Teeth Whitening Package which includes a Scaling and Polishing service to amplify the effects of Laser Teeth Whitening. Here we use the latest US FDA Approved BIOLASE ® Dental Laser and Imported Whitening Gel/Whitening Kit for the procedure.
When it comes to finding the Best Dental Clinic in Kolkata for Laser Teeth Whitening, The Dentique should be your first choice.
The Dentique is a highly Advanced Dental Clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced team of specialists MDS and BDS, led by Dr. Bejoy Banerji. It is centrally located in the Park Street, Camac Street Area in Kolkata.