What you need to know about the Invisalign system
Learn about the Invisalign System. From how it works to, its benefits, what the treatment process is like, what it’s like living with clear aligners, to some common cases that Invisalign treatment can help fix.
How does the Invisalign system work?
Initially your Invisalign-trained dentist at the Clinic will take photos, x-rays and digital scans or a dental impression to help create your treatment plan.
The manufacturer of Invisalign clear aligners will then use these records along with the treatment prescribed by your dentist to create a customized 3D treatment plan for you. In this plan you will be able to see the final position, your teeth are predicted to reach after the treatment. This treatment plan is used to develop your customized aligners and also estimate the likely length of your treatment.
Your customized aligners will be manufactured and given to you to wear everyday and change them at home approximately every 2 weeks.
Visit the Clinic every 6-8 weeks to monitor the progress of your treatment and receive the next set of aligners.
After your treatment is complete you may need to use retainers to ensure that the new position of your teeth is maintained.
Advantages of Invisalign
- Take Selfies and Smile wide in photos since the Invisalign Clear Aligners are virtually invisible!
- With SmartForce and SmartTrack Technology, Invisalign Clear Aligners are extremely comfortable!
- Removable and thus easy to maintain your Oral Hygiene!
- The perfect choice for an active lifestyle and sports!
- With visits to the Dentist only every 6-8 weeks, spend more time doing the things that are important to you.